I got my first DSLR camera in the latter half of 2007 and I have been interested in photography ever since. In all this time, I’ve combined periods where I’m very excited to go out and shoot with others where I’ve felt quite apathetic about it. My guess is that that’s a quite common pattern among enthusiasts, and even a healthy one. Anyway, this page contains a description of my gear and a link to a photo gallery containing some of the photos that I’ve captured over the years.
From time to time I publish some of my pictures in the photo gallery linked below.
You can find a write up about the process I use to generate the photo gallery in this blog post.
This album in the photo gallery contains the photos of my cameras, lenses and more.
Below is a list of all the material I regularly use to take photos:
- Fujifilm X-S10. [
- Canon EOS 40D. [
top display side,
back display buttons,
top display buttons,
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX10/15. [
- TTartisan 35mm f/1.4 manual prime. [
- Fujinon XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ. [
- Canon EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 USM II. [
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II. [
- Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM. [
- Viltrox EF-FX1 lens adapter to use Canon EF/EF-S lenses on Fujifilm X mounts.
- Lowepro Nova 170 AW DSLR Camera Shoulder Bag.
- Manfrotto Compact Advanced Smart 65" Tripod.
I usually shoot raw only. I process all of my photos using darktable, a free and open source photography workflow manager and raw processor.